....WoozieeArt...

My infatuation with Angels and Demons and everything in between... My sketches... (PG-15)

Monday, July 11, 2005

calling this one.... crazed ... not my fav... but chalay ga.... :D but its another sumthing i sketched in a mind numbingly stupid eyeball piercing lecture...!!! i dont know why i even bother to attend class... i mean they talk crap!! either im smarter than them or they'er just too stupid!! khair its like art skool... and i sit aram say and sketch too my hearts content... and so i came up with this.. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Rude Awakenings said...

Hey, this one is actually pretty good. Now a suggestion : sinc u end up sketches during lectures anyway, grab a pencil and blank sheets whn u'r off to class!!
this one wud look beautiful shaded in black!

Sonia

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Ozair said...

hey your right! it would actually look better in black shading...! ill take sum paper next time and a pencil... suggestion noted!! :D

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Rude Awakenings said...

Hey,
Glad to c u dropped by my blog too!
and yea that pic is me. I enjoy playing around with pics every now and then. I envy ur sketches immensely, in fact it has inspired me to dabble with the pencil again... its been ages sinc I skectched. Thanks for being a muse!

Keep in touch.

Sonia

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Ozair said...

sonia!!! always good to help inspire!! that picture was way cool :) and i would love to see sumof your sketchs!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nauman said...

Just wondering, what drives you? What stuff inspires you and what are your fantasies?

Keep it up.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Ozair said...

maybe ill tell all in an elaborate post... :D!! i finally bought myself a laptop... hopefully ill have more access to the internet now... :D

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home